Here i try to maintain latest and working daily Coin Master free spins and coins link. so Coin Master game lovers get free coins and spins.
How i get working links? well i search for it and try to find working links for you. It may possible may some links expire or not work after certain time line. If you found such Coin Master free spins and coins link in list, please comment #Link No. not working, so all Coin Master game lovers get useful working links all the time.
How to claim these rewards..
How do I get free spins for Coin Master ?
👉you must click on present 🎁 Box and it will ask if it okay to go to another page you click yes and it will open up coin master app.
+ 25 spins
* click the button above to COLLECT rewards 1.
+ 25 spins
* click the button above to COLLECT rewards 2.
+ 10 spins
* click the button above to COLLECT rewards 3.
+ 25 spins
* click the button above to COLLECT rewards 4.
Those who hate everything it stands for, and people who don’t know better those who just got addicted to it like they did with Candy Crush back in the day.
In any case, if you’re somehow not familiar with it, here are 10 facts about this new-fangled time-sink.
1. It’s Not NewOh yeah, have we mentioned that the game isn’t actually new? It was released all the way back in 2010, in fact. Just a year ago in June, the company behind it, Moon Active, uploaded a new trailer to YouTube. Somehow, a year later and this game is everywhere on social media.
2. Basically a Slot MachineWe can’t say about what it was like back in 2010, but the game now is based heavily on a virtual slot machine. In fact, that’s pretty much the entire game. You collect spins slowly as time passes, and you spend them to spin a slot machine, which can yield coins, attacks, raids, shields or more spins.
3. Village Building and RaidingThere’s also a village-building feature in the game, where you use the coins you collect from the slot machine to build and upgrade buildings in your village. As far as we can tell, the buildings (and by extension the village itself) does literally nothing, except that you gain stars whenever you upgrade a building.
Also, the stars do nothing. Go figure.
But hey, with the attacks and raids and whatever you get from the slot machine, you get to attack and raid other people’s villages for more coins! Yay?
4. Play with Your Friends!Speaking of other people, why play this game with strangers when you can play this game with your friends? That’s right, you can connect your Facebook account when you start the game, and do everything a social mobile game can do, like: piss off your friends by spamming them with game invites, or pester your friends to give you free stuff in the game, or attack/raid their villages!
Don’t blame the game if you lose any friends!
5. Trading CardsOh yeah, there are also trading cards in the game, because why the heck not? Apart from building up your village (or repairing the buildings), coins can also be used to buy chests. There are 3 different chests you can buy, which contain different amounts of collectible cards.
What do they do, you ask?Well, when you manage to complete a set, you get rewarded with more spins! (and sometimes pets, which increase your rewards for the various activities in the game)